Pyaar itnaa naa kar..

Pyar Itna Na Kar - Shreya Ghoshal Powered by SongsPK.co

Thursday 9 October 2014

"I am the keeper of fragile things and I have kept of you what is indisolvable." ~ Anais Nin

Anaïs Nin-This is one of the Woman writers i really Love .She is a  French-Cuban author,who was at first based in France and later in the United States,She published her journals, which span more than 60 years, beginning when she was 11 years old and ending shortly before her death, She is loved for her erotic literature, and short stories. A great deal of her work, including Delta of Venus and Little Birds, was published  posthumously.


“I am the most tired woman in the world. I am tired when I get up. Life requires an effort I cannot make. Please give me that heavy book. I need to put something heavy like that on top of my head. I have to place my feet under the pillows always, so as to be able to stay on earth. Otherwise I feel myself going away, going away at a tremendous speed, on account of my lightness. I know that I am dead. As soon as I utter a phrase my sincerity dies, becomes a lie whose coldness chills me. Don’t say anything, because I see that you understand me, and I am afraid of your understanding. I have such a fear of finding another like myself, and such a desire to find one! I am so utterly lonely, but I also have such a fear that my isolation be broken through, and I no longer be the head and ruler of my universe. I am in great terror of your understanding by which you penetrate into my world; and then I stand revealed and I have to share my kingdom with you.”

Anais Nin